Here are the ten reasons why Patty Spivot from The Flash is a feminist character:
- Detective Patty Spivot was part of the Central City Police Department. Before Spivot left the force, she was Joe West’s partner.
- Patty was a member of Detective West’s Anti Meta-Human Task Force.
- Spivot died for two minutes after hitting her head on the swimming pool when she was a child.
- Detective Spivot graduated from Hudson University with a three majors: biology, physics and chemistry.
- Patty Spivot joined the Anti Meta-Human Task Force to lock up the Mardon brothers who killed her father for money.
- Spivot decided to quit the force, so she could train to be a CSI.
- Patty could tell her boyfriend Barry Allen was The Flash by realizing he knew too much about the meta-humans in their police cases.
- Patty Spivot may hate the Mardon brothers, but she doesn’t have a prejudice against meta-humans since like normal people some are “bad” and others are “good”.
- Spivot is a total geek about comic books, which she can babble on about for hours.
- Patty is very observant for example she could tell Barry was blind because of the type of sunglasses he was wearing.