Here is a list of my favorite blogs, vlogs and podcasts. There not in any particular order. Some of them are centered around females and others do talk about some feminist ideas:
1. Girl On Guy created by Aisha Tyler: Tyler interviews both men and women in the entrainment, sports, podcast, blogging, and etc business. Aisha Tyler is funny and one of the coolest geeks alive. She discusses her love of comics, books, movies, and video games all the time. You can find this podcast by going to asihatyler.com.
2. PBS Idea Channel: Mike Rugnetta hosts the web series/vlog that discuses popular culture in an academic fashion, but fun way. Rugnetta does this through his witty monologues and using images from the web including gifs and video. Mike Rugnetta might be a man, but he is a feminist. You can find this vlog on youtube the link is https://www.youtube.com/user/pbsideachannel/videos.
3. Tumblr: I use tumblr to find gifs and images about my favorite female television characters and femslash pairings. If you want to follow me on tumblr my username is dovebuffy92.
4. Serial: The podcast is done through NPR and This American Life. The podcast is hosted by Sarah Koenig and run as far as I can tell run by mostly female leadership. The first and only season so far is about finding out if this of Middle Easter descent American teenager now a young adult really killed his Asian American girlfriend. Its very engaging and while not inherently feminist is still pretty awesome. You can find the podcast at serialpodcast.com.
5. After Ellen: This is a site that discusses Lesbians and Bisexual women in the media. I use the website for its reviews of television shows like Orphan Black and Lost Girl. They also have contents to see whose the best femslash pairing on television. Link: http://www.afterellen.com
P.S. For those who do not know this is a picture of Aisha Tyler.